In this article, I'll explain how to perform a quick and easy conversion from Microsoft Exchange Server (MESS) database to PST. You can convert MESS database to PST easily without any technical knowledge. For doing this, you'll need few steps. Let's checkout them:
- You need to go for best known third-party solution i.e. ZOOK M BOX to PST converter tool. It's so easy to employ tool that provides a straight forward choice to convert OST documents to PST format effortlessly. Users just have to insert old MBOX files and set a new saving place and then it's done.
- A user can easily create a local or global outlook local mailbox or global exchange local mailbox. To do that, first create a template file with the desired name. Go for the "select style" option from the main menu of the tool and select "create new folder from existing Mboxes". This will help you to name your new folders easily and customize the folder properties as required.
- A person may want to test the functionality of the application and send various mails in it. The easiest way is to import mbox files from a different email client. Open the other email client in Microsoft Outlook. Navigate to preferences and then click on the applicable option to import the files. Open the folder and check whether the mails have been received successfully in the new folder.
- The steps above are the basic steps to follow to import the PST files. Importing is one of the most simple ways to get the converted version of the document. The next step is to get the tool and start converting. When you get the tool, open it and select import from pst. Follow the steps mentioned and the PST conversion process will start.
These are just few of the steps followed to convert the mbox email client to PST file format. If you are having an existing Open MBOX in Chrome document and wish to convert it to PST format, just follow the steps given below. Open a Microsoft Outlook email client and visit'mails'.
- Once you are at the emails' main page, click on the'Emails' button. Then click on the option 'HTML Conversion Tool' and you will see the dialog box appear. In this dialog box, type the path to the folder containing the documents. Click on the 'Open' button and you will get the main page of the HTML pst converter. This is where you will type the path of the folders containing the files.
- Click the button 'Open' and you will get a preview window of the converted document. In the preview window, you will notice that there is an icon present near the bottom of the window. Select the button and browse to the folder containing the desired text or HTML file extension. A list of all the folders containing the document extension will be displayed in the window. You can select the desired extension from the list. If you do not find any extension matching the file extension of the desired document, you may need to retype the file extension before you save the document.
This is how you MBOX to PST Converter document. This method is very easy and user-friendly. The advantage of this method is that, you do not need to use installation of third-party software for the conversion. What you need is just a web browser and connection to the internet.