Aqua City Novaland Bien Hoa Dong Nai is a smart eco-city project developed by Novaland Group, located to the east of Ho Chi Minh City-an area undergoing dynamic development. The project includes villas-townhouses-shophouses, the design trend is eco-green life style. The price is financially suitable for many customer groups, especially families and investors.
- Project name: AQUA CITY NOVALAND
- Location: Huong Lo 2 Street, Long Hung, Bien Hoa, Dong Nai
- Investor: Novaland Group
- Law: Pink paper for each apartment, long-term ownership
- Construction density: 30% (the remaining 70% is green space)
- Handover: arrange externally and hand over internally.
- Support banks: MBbank, TPbank, Vpbank, Vietin.
AQUA CITY Project Utilities
Based on the design concept of Aquacity Novaland, this place has been transformed into a modern high-end urban area, attracting residents to settle in a large area. This place has designed and constructed a series of systems. Leading public utilities are worthy of being a smart city.
Aqua City has become an ideal area to bring excitement and vitality throughout the day, offering various facilities including:
Shopping, entertainment and entertainment center
Knowledge is cultivated through the inter-level school system from kindergarten to high school.
International chain hospitals guarantee health.
High-end living space, high-end five-star service quality.
A professional security team on duty 24/7 provides security for residents.
The application of intelligent technology in management and operation.
Application of solar energy in public utilities
Clean the drinking water system directly at the tap.
Waste collection and wastewater treatment systems at the source.
The Aquacity subdivisions that have been implemented include:
River Park 1
Phân khu Valencia ( River Park 2)
Phân khu Elite
The Grand Villa
Dao Phuong Hoang Aqua City – Phoenix Island